The Republic of Armenia, commonly known as Armenia, is a landlocked mountainous country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia, between Western Asia and Eastern Europe. It borders Turkey in the west, Georgia in the north, the independent Nagorno-Karabakh Republic and Azerbaijan in the east, and Iran and the Azerbaijani exclave of Nakhchivan in the south. Armenia is a unitary, multiparty, democratic nation-state that gained its independence with the dissolution of the USSR in 1991.
.AM is the official country code Top-Level-Domain (ccTLD) of Armenia.
.AM domains are used by individuals and corporations related to the AM Radio Station Industry.
## Domain Restrictions
- As of October 27, 2020 we apply a change of our internal handling with the improvement, that registration requests are not in "pending" state any more. Instead we simulate a real-time registration. The advantage is that you can start managing .AM domains right after registrations, for example adjusting nameservers. Of course, as usual the .AM registry needs to approve domain registration requests.
- The restrictions should be followed to make sure domain registrations are properly processed and approved by the .AM registry.
- Domain registrations requests can be declined by the .AM registry, a full refund is provided.
- A minimum of 2, maximum 4 nameservers is required.
- A full set of contact handles is required (Owner, Admin, Tech, Billing), with a maximum of 1 for each function. The same contact handle can be used for Owner, Admin, Tech, Billing.
- Bogus data in contact handles is not allowed, they must contain real data. I.e. using Domain Administrator as name is not allowed.
- The owner contact details have to be stated in full length, no initials are accepted from the registry as this may cause the revocation of a domain name.
**RESTRICTIONS FOR DOMAIN NAMES:**
- .AM doesn't allow sexual context for domain names. In effect, to be on the safe side, the domain name should not contain any sexual related information.
- Also not allowed: Geographical names, country names and two/three-letter country codes (ISO 3166 Country Codes), widely known acronyms and abbreviations, generic terms.
- The registry can revoke an existing .AM domain if it is proved that the domain is being used for spreading spam and/or any illegal or inappropriate purposes (to stir up an international, ethnic, religious discord, to abet in international terrorism, to promote violence, to boost up pornography, to support trafficking)
- The owner contact details have to be stated in full length, no initials are accepted from the registry and this will also cause the revocation of a domain name.
Vår mission är att erbjuda professionella tjänster, kunnig och snabb support. Har vi det?
Detta är vad några av våra kunder tycker.
Framförallt var det ett suveränt snabbt svar jag fick. Det tog inte tre minuter från att min fråga ställts!
Impeccable service, fast and exactly to the point. THANK YOU FREDRIK!
Snabb återkoppling och bra/pedagogiskt med en film som visade hur man skulle göra.
Hahaha, nu skojar ni lite? Hur kan man bli bättre än en varaktighet på ett ärende som tog 0 tid? Nja, det är svårt att överträffa :-) Tack så mycket! :-D
hos Registrera Domän och ni får följande,